Followers

Monday 3 May 2010

Friends Challenge #81 - Secret Crafter Challenge

This is  another new challenge that I haven't entered before...... The Secret Crafters Staurday Challenge....Im on a roll at the moment. This is quite a different card for me in terms of the image I have chosen to use.
Their cahllenge is....

FRIENDSHIP
We want to see creations that depict friendships.
 
For this card I have used a Digi image from Mo Manning -  Danni & Taylor, coloured in with Copics.
Background Paper - Coredinations and Making Memories Just Chillin.
Glamour dust for added sparkle.
Card Candy - Carftwork Cards
Ribbon - Dovecraft and the Brad from Woodware.
Thanks for looking.
Hugs Sally xx
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sally,
    This is so so so awesome,everything about it.
    Absolutly love it.
    Hugs Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a delightful card, its so adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute pair and the flowers with the words on them are a perfect match!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...