Followers

Sunday 11 July 2010

LOTV Challenge 57 - Sketch

I am determined to keep using up some of the things that |I have had for a while and not put to good use.
LOTV have some great designs and I have used a number of their toppers for the last few years.
Best Friends - Story Time is the topper that I have used to create my card for the sketch challenge they have this week.









I have used DCWV backing paper and embossed the white card using a Sizzix dot embossing folder.
The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sally xx

3 comments:

  1. Cute card and I love the embossing.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Sally, thank you for visiting my blog :)
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love your textured background!
    Thanks for joining the LOTV challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...