Followers

Thursday 24 March 2011

Tea and Hot Cross Buns

Hope your week is going well.
I managed to write a few scheduled posts over the weekend as I know I had a busy week ahead of me so I am hoping Mr Blogger is behaving and posting like I have asked him too...lol!

This card is made using one of the Forever Friends Spring Time Clear Stamp SetsI have used Copics to colour the image.
The paper is also Forever Friends and DCWV.
Card Candy - Craftwork Cards.   Another really simple layout.

Thanks for visiting my Blog.
Hugs Sally xxx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely cute card Sally.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, lovely image and papers!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sally, soooo sweet! And looks yummy too! Those little rabbits are tooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...