Followers

Thursday 1 December 2011

Ready Teddy Go Challenge - Anything Goes

The 1st of December has come around very quickly don't you think?!  It also means another challenge at Ready Teddy Go and this month is a really nice and easy challenge for you....

Anything Goes

Remember you can enter up to four times just make sure that the main image is a Teddy Bear .....the cuter the better!!!

For my card I used a Teddy Bo and Bea image coloured with Promarkers and Copics.
Embossed Trees - Craftwork Cards
Sentiment - Personal Impressions

Thanks for stopping by, I will be back later with Forever Friends and Co DT Card.
Hugs Sally xxx

4 comments:

  1. oh this is sooo cute .. i love the little eskimo teds.. they look snug as a bug
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee.....very cute. Love it Sally.

    So sorry I haven't got back to you sooner...I don't check that old email very closely!!! If you want to contact via the website contact form that way I have a better chain to keep in touch...x Hope you and Mike are well?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Sally, love the image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Sally, I love those embossed trees. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...