Followers

Monday 1 October 2012

Pink, Brown & Cream at Ready Teddy Go

Hope you are all ok today......here I go again at the beginning of every month I can't believe where the time keeps going to.....1st October would you believe it!!


This months challenge at Ready Teddy Go is Pink Cream and Brown.
We have a fab sponsor Torico from Birdie Brown who is offering 3 digital images from Etsy shop to the winner.
 
 
All you need to do is make a card with a Teddy Bear as the main image and use Pink, Brown and Cream.
We hope you can join us and you can enter up to four times.
 
So on to my card
 
 
I have used a Teddy Bo image coloured with Polychromo and Prisma pencils
 
 
 
The paper is from my stash
Papermania flowers
Pearls from The Hobby House
Sentiment - Ladybug Crafts Ink.
 
Thanks for poping over.  Dont forget to see what the rest of the DT have come up with, you wont be disappointed.
 
We still haven't moved yet.....its looking like the second week in November so hope to be sorted for Christmas.  You probably wont see much of me until the New Year at this rate :(
 
Take care everyone,
Hugs Sally xxxx

11 comments:

  1. This so gorgeous Sally, I love the images and beautiful colouring.
    I coloured up my image, chose papers, started getting organised and then realised I've coloured a Donkey...duh!!!..will join in soon..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and so gorgeous Sally, love the images, beautifully coloured.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cute hun, love the images and great layout too. Hope all is well with you? Hve you moved yet - I still have your Birthday card! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,love the image.....fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Sally, beautifully coloured!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the split with images.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so clever, Sally! Love yoru soft colouring and the checked paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Sally!! Have been having a looksy around your blog - your creations are lovely. Look forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those images and your colouring is amazing - hope things going ok with the move x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...