Followers

Sunday 17 February 2013

Love is in the Air reminder at Ready Teddy Go

So did you all have a lovely Valentines day?    I hope so and that you got spoilt........

I am here to remind you that you still have a few days left to join us at Ready Teddy Go for our Love is in the Air challenge.  We have had some fantastic entries so far.

Remember you can enter up to four times and we have a fab sponsor this month Meiflower with a £20 voucher for the lucky winner.   I hope you can pop over and join us.  You just have to include a bear/teddy bear as the main image.

I have been wanting to share this card with you for a while now.........he is one of my all time favourite characters......the adorable Fizzy Moon.
This is one of the new stamps..... he is coloured with Prisma and Polychromo pencils


 The hearts are nestabilities and the sentiment is from a Forever Friends set.   I have added lots of stickles to the hearts :)
That's it....another simples card

Thanks for stopping by today.
hugs Sally xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Awww, he is so adorable, Sally! I must get my Nestie heart dies out again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a cutie, love this one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Sally. He is gorgeours and I like how you've coloured him and added stickles to the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab heart.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really sweet Sally, love the image. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i love the CAS design and those sparkly hearts
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous cas card, love it x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...