Followers

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Ready Teddy Go New Monthly Challenge - Spring has Sprung!

Well I am not too sure about the theme for this month at Ready Teddy Go which is 


Spring has Sprung!! 
( I don't think I even need to comment on the weather here in the UK!!)  We want to see your Spring themed projects.  Make sure you have a Teddy/Bear as the main image and you can join in up to four times.

We have a fab sponsor this month Ladybug Crafts Ink  



Kerry kindly let the DT have some of the gorgeous new Billie Bear images to work with.

I used Watering Can Billie for my card.....she is too cute :)



The image is coloured with Poychromo pencils blended with Sansador
Paper is from Forever Friends
Ribbon from stash
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

Hop over to the main challenge and see what the rest of the DT have come up with.

Thanks for visiting and I am sorry again for not visiting you all much at the moment.

Hugs Sally xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh Sally, this is just gorgeous...love the cute image and colouring and beautiful papers..fabulous card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Sally, such a sweet image and lovely pastel colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable Sally, love the cute bear and fab layout and fresh papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulously cas and great colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card and beautifully coloured image. I love your layout too. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...