Followers

Saturday 27 July 2013

Happy 60th.......

Happy Saturday to you all.
Hope you are all doing ok.  I have a card to share today that I made for a work colleague of Mikes.  

I used a stamp that was one of the very first stamp sets that I bought many moons ago!  I am not sure who it is by though as I haven't got the original packaging.
It is quite a well used stamp and it is great to paper piece.

The sentiment is from Ladybug Crafts Ink.  I have added liquid pearls and stickles.

Have a great day whatever you get up to.

Hugs Sally xxxx

4 comments:

  1. I love this Sally, love the simple CAS design, gorgeous image and the colour. Have a happy Saturday. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Sally just so very beautiful and loving the sparkle!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...