Followers

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Get Krafty at Ladybug Crafts Ink

Morning blogging friends,
It's time for another challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink and this time I have chosen the theme
Get Krafty
Just use kraft card stock on your card...

I have chosen one of the older images called Christmas Pudding Attack and is available here     This image always makes me smile :)



I love using kraft card stock with white and red card so that was the theme for my card.
The image is coloured with Polychromo pencils as usual :) and the cut out using a stitched square die from Lil Inkers.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts and the twine from my stash.

I haven't had much time again to craft so it's another CAS card from me.
Hope you can join us for the challenge....pop over and see the fab cards from the rest of the Ladybugs.

have a good day and I will try and catch up with you all soon.
Hugs Sally xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sally, I love the fun image and wonderful colouring on the Kraft card.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally this is gorgeous - don't think I have this image. Am loving CAS at the moment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Sally, love the image...made me smile.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous and fun image! So beautifully coloured too! Great design!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card, I don't recall seeing this image before but it is really comical. Wonderful colouring.
    Thanks for the mention and welcome and thanks for choosing kraft as the challenge as it really has made me see it in a different light.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you coloured this fun image in! The twine finishes it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just so much fun, hilarious image and a fab way to wish Merry Christmas!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...