Followers

Tuesday 25 March 2014

For a Special Lady....Ladybug Crafts Ink DT

Morning, morning, morning.....how are we all today?

All is good here.....back from a fabulous week away in Northumberland....think I am falling in love with it.  This is the second time we have been up there and we definitely will be returning.

The cottage we stayed in was great and we had some fab days out at to Howick Hall, Bamburgh Castle, Cragside, Seahouses and Beadnell.   We found a great gastro pub in Newton-by-the-Sea called The Joiners Arms.......if you are ever in the area I would definitely recommend visiting :)  The fish and chips claimed to be World famous and the biggest fish that the boat could safely land.....I don't think they were far wrong with that statement either......

Anyway I was naughty last week and didn't have a card ready for Julie's challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink which this fortnight is For a Special Lady...... it leaves you with lots of options to join in with the challenge....Mothers day, birthdays etc etc.
The DT are showcasing some of the older LCI images and this time we are all using Nikki and friend...there are some great images and I'm sure you will find something for almost any occasion.

I used Ironing Nikki and hope I have redeemed myself by making a card for the midway reminder ;)........will have to wait and see what head ladybug has to say.......

So as ever I coloured the image with Polychromo pencils


The paper I think was MME
The stunnilicious ribbon is also from Ladybug Crafts Ink and you can find the details here
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

Thanks for popping over.
Have a great day.
Hugs Sally xxx

4 comments:

  1. Great card, Sally! I love that LO and the ribbon is gorgeous with it!

    Hope your week has started well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Sally, I love that huge bow. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Sally, great coloring and lovely layout. Bet you had a pile like that after your holiday.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this is gorgeous Sally, Sounds like you had a lovely time, I love seahouses, we used to live about an hours drive from there in Blyth x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...