Followers

Sunday 13 April 2014

Thinking of you...

I don't know how but I seem to have managed to colour a few images over the last couple of weeks so I have some new cards to share....

I had forgotten how cute the images are from Sassy Cheryls and the one that I have used on this card is no exception.  It is called My Kind of Weather....



This is Sally and Bella ......coloured with Polychromo pencils
Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Paper MME
Ric Rac Braid - American Crafts

Hope you have a lovely day planned.
Thanks for popping over today.
Hugs Sally xxx



Just to say that there is a DT call over at Winter Wonderland....a fantastic opportunity to get ahead with those Christmas Creations.....check out all the details here :)

7 comments:

  1. This is so lovely, Sally! Great way to use the PP sentiment and the ric rac is a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sally. Amazing colouring as always
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a real sweetie Sally - love the image and your fab colouring. I have applied for WW (fingers crossed). Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the image, your beautiful colouring and the lovely design!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute Sally, love the image and coloured so beautifully as always.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Is So Sweet Love The Image And Awesome Colouring Can I Ask What Paper Card You Use To Colour With

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaaah, delightful card Sally, love that image!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...