Followers

Saturday 23 August 2014

Believe in the magic.......

Good morning to you all,

Hope you are all doing OK....I am happy it is a long weekend here in the UK although the last Bank Holiday weekend in August always feel like we are heading fast towards Christmas!!!  
So with that in mind I have a card to share that I made the other week, coloured with Distress Ink Markers....
The image is sadly no longer available it was from There She Goes Clear Stamps



Paper from stash
Sentiment - Pink Petticoat

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great weekend...I have a list of things that I want to get done so better get on with them!!
Hugs Sally xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...