Followers

Saturday 6 September 2014

Another Ladybug Crafts Ink favourite........


Good morning to you all,

So I managed to survive week one of the new term!  It wasn't as bad as previous years :)

I have a card to share using another of my favourite images from Ladybug Crafts Ink as you will have seen in my previous post Kerry is closing the doors and so we are having a final challenge and the theme is "use your favourite image"  I have so many favourites it is always hard to choose.

Magnum is another much loved character from Ladybug Crafts Ink ...for this card I have used Tiptoeing Lily......it is available to buy for just £1.00
Make sure you head over to the shop and see all the other great images that are on sale.




The image was coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils

87,110,8,114, 12

Ribbon and twine from stash.

Hope you have a great weekend whatever you get up to .........another crochet class for me :)

Thanks for popping over.
Hugs Sally xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love your card, its so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card Sally, a wonderful CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...