Followers

Thursday 16 October 2014

Just wanted to say......

Good morning!

Thursday again, I can't believe another week has almost passed by.

Just popping on with a quick post to share a card for the latest challenge at Spectrum Noir - Use Embellishments


The image is from the latest release at Crafters Companion - Moonbeam Meadow
The image is coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils  

Bunting - 41,42,73,74,55,13,14
Mouse: 87,09,110
Grass: 57.58,59
Box and tag: 16,107,87


Memory Box - Bunting Die
Nestabilities - Circle and scallop circle dies
Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Button and twine from stash

Thanks for popping over today.

Hello to my lovely new followers, can't believe I have reached over 300!

Have a good day.
Hugs Sally xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...