Followers

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Warm Winter Wishes...

Hello to you all,
I sound like a worn out record but where does the time keep going to.....November already and Christmas just around the corner.  The year has absolutely flown by!


I have been lucky enough to have a play with the new Aqua tints from Spectrum Noir..........
They are really vibrant liquid watercolours that can be used for all sorts of techniques for backgrounds, mixed media etc..... But me being me I played it safe and used them to colour in my stamped images.   I am very impressed with the colours and the finished result.

Here is one of my all time favourite images from Forever Friends coloured using the Landscape and Bright & Beautiful range of tints.  The image was stamped onto water colour card.




Sentiment from Pink Petticoat,
Snowflake die - Lil Inkers
Notebook die - Memory box I think.....not 100%


Thanks for popping over today.
Have a good day.

Hugs Sally xxx

3 comments:

  1. Aww how cute, fab colouring. i must ink this one love it. Great cas card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and adorable Christmas card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sally, love the simplicity of the design and the Kraft really stands out against the white, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...