Followers

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Forever Friends Challenge - A card in 45 minutes

Sorry its been a while since I have been in Blogland........its still busy busy in my little part of the world.
I am joining in with the challenge at Forever Friends which is to make a card in 45 minutes.  
I have used a great Forever Friends stamp that I got from The Glitter Pot.
I have coloured it using a combination of Promarkers and Copics and added Frosted Lace Stickles for a bit of sparkle.
The background paper is Dovecraft as is the ribbon.
The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

Thanks for popping by to have a look.
Hugs Sally xxx


1 comment:

  1. Very lovely card! I adore this image :)

    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends!

    Hugs, Sande

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...