Followers

Saturday 6 November 2010

LOTV - One for the Girls

Just a quick post to share a card that I have made using one of the new stamps from Lili of the Valley that I bought from the Craft Show at the NEC yesterday.

Its fits in well for the challenge over at Lili of the Valley which is One for the Girls.

I have coloured the image with Copics and added stickles.
Background paper is Coredinations.
EK Succes punch used for the edge
Ribbon from stash
Sentiment - Lili of the Valley

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Sally xxx


2 comments:

  1. How jealous am I. 2 lovely cards with the new images, can't wait to get my hands on them.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, adorable card Sally & I love the pretty colours you have used. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...