Followers

Sunday 5 February 2012

Friends

So the prediction was right and we have got a covering of snow.  It was snowing most of the afternoon yesterday......very fine like icing sugar powder and then carried on up until about midnight getting quite heavy at times.  Looks like it won't be hanging around though as I don't think we have any more forecast.  I guess some will be happy that we have it and others not so happy!

I did a bit of work and then some crafting yesterday and then more crafting :)  Hope you are all keeping snuggly and warm if you have the same weather as us.

I made another card using an image by Torico at Birdie Brown - Friends Puppy & Chick



The image is coloured with Copics and Promarkers and highlighted with Sakura glitter pens.
The umbrella is glazed with Glossy accents.
Spotty paper - Pink Petticoat 
Friends was stamped using American Craft letter stamps.
Embossing folder
Twine - The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop

I would like to enter this into the following
Allsorts Challenge - Free and Easy
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes

Hope you have a lovely Sunday.
Thanks for popping over today.
Hugs Sally xxx

20 comments:

  1. This is so sweet sally, what a cute image. No snow here thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely soft card Sally. No snow here either but fffffreezing! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Love Jayne. x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sally, dont work too hard on your weekends off!

    No snow here at all :(

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had tons of snow too - have to go and knock it off my car so it doesn't damage my hood!!

    Gorgeous soft card, Sally - love that embossing folder!

    Keep warm sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Sally :o) Love the cute image, great layout and colours too. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous card Sally, love the doggy image, so cute. Stay warm. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Sally. We had to dig the card out this morning.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That image is so cute Sally, I think I am going to have to get it! Love what you have done with it and fab embossing folder!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Sally the colours are stunning and the image is super cute! A real winner!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that you used monochromatic color scheme. It looks classy.:)
    Great work!

    Torico

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just too darn cute.... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Sally, so cute too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a super sweet card Sally. The image is adorable and I love the spotty paper.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, love the image and the colours are so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh Sally, this is the most ADORABLE card. That image is so sweet I can't stop smiling! Love the dotty paper too. Thanks for entering the Bugaboo Anything Goes challenge. Good luck and I hope you'll join us again.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card, the image is really sweet. I love the subtle colours you have used.
    Happy crafting, Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh now this is too sweet. Thanks for playing at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great card! Thanks so much for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge this week at CTB. I hope you will join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. uch a cute card Sallym love the lay out! Glad I found your blog (well, actually you found mine, lol :p). I've become a follower :). Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...