Followers

Sunday 10 June 2012

I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles......

Hello everyone...did you think I had disappeared?  I'm still here but just haven't had time to spend in blogland. 
Mike and I are on holiday now for two weeks and we are off to Wales tomorrow for our annual break.   I am not holding out much hope for the weather especially after seeing the awful floods on the news yesterday and its not that far from where we are heading :( So we have been getting our things ready for all weathers this morning.........
I have colouring tools at the ready just in case we spend time indoors relaxing and watching the rain!

So I thought I better share a card with you. It is an Elzybells stamp which I am not sure of the name but Blowing Bubbles is apt I think.  I got a few off Ebay recently :)

The image is coloured with Prisma pencils


Paper from scrapbox...still trying to use up the scraps!
Twine from stash
Butterfly - Die namics die
Pearsl..Papermania
Sentiment - Woodware

Well I better get back to sorting out which images to take with me to colour in!!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Paper Crafting Journey  - Hand Coloured Image
Crafty Catz - Summertime
Card Cupids - Animals

Have a great day.
Hugs Sally xxx

19 comments:

  1. oh this is so cute and coloured beautifully.
    Have a wonderful break.. fingers crossed for the weather to improve
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this clean design, it makes this sweet image really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaawww love this Sally! The little bears are just adorable, lovely soft colours and a fab design too :)
    Have a lovely holiday and fingers crossed for the weather! :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Sally! Your colouring is so perfect.
    So hope the weather is good for you, but if not, have fun colouring!
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally, such a cute image and love the layout.
    Enjoy your break and I hope the sun shines for you.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet Sally and fab colouring. Enjoy your break whatever the weather
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sally,
    Gorgeous card,lovely image and colours :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable and so gorgeous Sally...enjoy your holiday.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a adorable card so beautifully coloured too thanks for joing in over at crafty catz challenge hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How very lovely Sally! Fab layout and twine and stunning colouring as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope the weather improves for your vacation but you are probably wise to take some crafting items with you:O) Your little bear card is sooo adorable, love the bubbles, the twine and the butterfly!
    happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card Sally!
    I hope the floods will stop and you can enjoy your holiday soon!
    G.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sally

    Thank you for the lovely welcome back to blogland.

    I come back and you go away!! LOL!! I hope you have a good time and the weather improves .. .. drastically!!

    Loving all your recent posts. Especially your telephone card. That is brilliant.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow this is gorgeous so pretty and such soft colours so special
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another gorgeous one Sally!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So lovely to see an Elzybells stamp! I have got loads and must get them back out. Elizabeth now designs for penny black and I saw her teddies are out now! Lovely colouring. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet Sally and beautifully coloured!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I LIKE this, lovely, Thanks for joining in at Paper Crafting journey, and good luck
    Lou P DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an adorable card! I love that image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...