Followers

Monday 1 April 2013

Anything Goes at Ready Teddy Go

Happy Monday! Those of you in the UK are hopefully enjoying the long Easter weekend.  Hope you didn't eat too many eggs yesterday!!!

I have a new challenge to tell you about at Ready Teddy Go...... this month is an easy one for you Anything Goes.   All you have to do is make sure that you use a teddy/bear as the main image on your card and you can enter the challenge up to 4 times.
We have a great sponsor this month..... Dis Digi Downloads who are offering a $10 voucher for the winner.


For my card I have used one of the fab new releases from Ladybug Crafts Ink called Cupcake Billie   I am loving the new images........

Here is my card, another shadow box card, I think I got a bit carried away with these.  Sorry about the wonky photos.......
I saw Kerry's card at A Load of Old Pickle and thought I would give one a go..




Cupcake Billie is available from Ladybug Crafts Ink for £1.75
Image coloured with Polychromos
Paper from Text Stack DCWV  
Nestabilities - squares and scallop squares

Thanks for popping over.
Enjoy your day.
Hope you can join us for the challenge, pop over to the challenge blog for more inspiration from the DT

Hugs Sally xxx


10 comments:

  1. Super card Sally, I'm lovin' this shadowbox I've not seen it till I came here!
    Love that little Billie too
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving these box cards, Sally! Great papers - so perfect with that sweet image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sally - love the shadow box design and sweet image.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous box card Sally, and that little bear is so cute!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great make - such a sweet image and the papers are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely card hun and I am loving these shadow boxes, haven't seen them before you put them on your blog. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a sweet card Sally, lovely image
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is just gorgeous Sally! The design is fabulous and I adore the little teddy!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable and gorgeous Sally, loving your shadow box cards.
    Hope you had a lovely Easter.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...