Followers

Tuesday 23 April 2013

DT Card Ladybug Crafts Ink - Red and White

The lovely Lisa has set the challenge for us at Ladybug Crafts Ink this fortnight and to tie in with St Georges Day the theme is Red and White.

I have made a shadow box card and used The Flip Flop image....... I think it was the sun making an appearance over the weekend that made me go with a Summery image!
You can get the image as a cling stamp with 3 sentiments for the amazing knock down price of £1.95 so whats stopping you......hop on over and check out all the fab images available.


I added a polka dot strip of paper to the bag and coloured the rest of the image with Polychromo pencils.   I definitely need to practise my photography as it look so much better in real life.
The Flip Flops have lots of stickles and a liquid pearl in the centre of the flower.
Paper - Papermania
Sentiment - Comes with the image.

Thanks for coming to visit me......sorry I haven't visited you all very much recently.

Hope you can join us for the challenge.

Hugs Sally xxx

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sally!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flip flops are my most favorite footwear but I can't see mine coming out of the cupboard any time soon Sally. The sun may be shining (sporadically) but it's still far too cold brrr. I do love your card...I haven't made a shadow box card in forever...it's such a great technique :-D Love the polka dot strip on the beach bag and of course all the sparkle! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is fab.. one of y fave images and i love the dotty bag and sparkly flip flops
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card - I love the sparkly bag and flip flops. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this image in red and white - absolutely gorgeous! My fave part? The polka dots on the bag, love me some polka dots. Such a phenomenal card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fab, Sally! Great papers and love the touch of bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these flip flops and they look great in the picture. The shimmer is just the perfect touch. Hope that you have a great week!
    Hugs
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is lovely sally, I dont own any glittery flop flops but I do own lots of flop flops!! fab colour combo too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card and I love the flip flops with all the shinny stickles and pearls! Fabulous!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...