Followers

Friday 25 October 2013

2 months to Christmas Blog Hop Just for Fun

Hello to you all,
Hope you are doing ok.

Well as you can see from the title....I hate to remind you but Christmas is fast approaching!  Are you all organised! lol!

I am here today with a group of girls who make a couple of Christmas cards each month and so now we all hopefully have a few cards stashed away.

This month is a photo inspiration theme...here is the picture






My first card is the super cute Fizzy Moon and my inspiration is mainly the red and white 




The card blank is made from white card stock from The Papermill Direct.
The image is coloured with Polychromo pencils and then I have added some stickles glitter glue and liquid pearls to the centre of the Poinsettia.
I love colouring this little fella.......too cute!
Embossing folder for the background.
Ribbon from Hobbycraft and twine from my stash.


I have gone for the red and white again on this card and also the Christmas Wreath




Sorry about the photograph.....not very easy to take virtually all white cards :(
The wreath is a Tim Holtz die - Holiday Wreath cut from white card stock.  I have finished it with liquid pearls and stickles glitter glue.  The sentiment is from Craftwork cards and the bakers twine from my stash.


Hope you can join in our little hop and maybe pick up some inspiration for your Christmas cards

Here is the order

Sara 
Sally-----you are here 

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope you have a good day.
Hugs Sally xxx

9 comments:

  1. Sally I love both of these!!
    The little bear is stunning!!
    Your colouring is amazing and I love all the sparkle.
    Stickles scare me. I have a stash and really need to use them lol.
    The white card is gorgeous and elegant.
    Hugs
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh SALLY!!! Oh My Goodess your cards are so amazing!!! I just LOVE the little bear image, man you have the cutest stamps in the UK!!! Your colouring and the glitter are just beautiful! YOur 2nd card is so stunning!! Love it!

    I am so happy to have you on the team, your cards are always so beautiful and inspiring!

    Big HUGS!!
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally I love, love, love your cards as usual! You always inspire me to make a white or CAS card yet I never get around to it...I think it is time for a change :)

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous cards Sally, I love the cute little Fizzy Moon Bear and your Holiday Wreath is stunning - brilliant WOW design with just the splash of red.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards. I like the bear in the first one and the white on white wreath is so elegant. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two stunning cards Sally...Love them both. Thank you for your kind wishes. I'm starting to feel more myself now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sally,

    Love the first card he is so adorable, Cuddly and looks so soft. Great job. I like the CAS 2nd card I bet it was really hard to make it all white.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the beautiful CAS card.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...