Followers

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Stitching or Paper Piercing at Ladybug Crafts Ink

It's time for another challenge over at Ladybug Crafts Ink and this fortnight the lovely Julie has chosen

Stitching or Paper Piercing


Again this is another quick card from me.....I already had the image coloured :)


These rectangular cards are my favourite at the moment....loving them.


The image is available from Ladybug Crafts Ink for £1.75 and is called Window Seat Billie.....isn't she just the cutest lil bear!

The paper piercing has been done using a die cut stitched square on both the red and kraft card.

The hearts are cut using x-cut nesting heart die
Twine is also from Ladybug Crafts Ink
Sentiment - Internet

Hope you can pop over and see what the rest of the team came up with! I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Sorry I am not being good at commenting on your blogs at the moment........not enough hours in the day.

Thanks for popping over today.
Hugs Sally xxx

5 comments:

  1. This is just adorable Sally. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, fabulous colouring.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute, love the wonderful image and the heart embellishments! Great stitching too!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!! fab colouring as always x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally, so sorry that I've not got round sooner but I'm loving how you've used my theme. Your sentiment is so perfect and you know how I admire your colouring! I'm interested to know what you use for your "stitching" it looks really cool! Have a great weekend, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...