Followers

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Watering Can

I am trying to post more regularly which is easier when I have a stash of cards to share.  I have quite a few on hand so hope you will keep popping by.

As I said in Monday's post I am enjoying digging out some older images and colouring them with my latest pens/pencils either Derwent Inktense or Tim Holtz Distress Markers. 

Here is a card made using LOTV image called Watering Can 


Coloured with Distress Markers
Paper - Bo Bunny
Sentiment - LOTV
Twine - from stash

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Sally xxx

5 comments:

  1. Cute image Sally. Great colouring as usual..
    Have a good day
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Now I need that stamp too, lol!

    Hope you are having a lovely week!

    My second interview is now this Sunday evening - will let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous image Sally. love your colouring in x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image and gorgeous colouring too... fab card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an adorable image Sally and your colouring is superb..gorgeous card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...