Followers

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Buckets of Love ......


Morning to you all,

Hope you are all having a good week so far 

My card today is for the Spectrum Noir February Challenge  and the theme is Use Red


The image was from There She Goes Stamps 
Coloured with Spectrum Aquas - my new favourite thing in case you hadn't noticed.
Colours- Slate, charcoal, Crimson and scarlet
Glossy Accents
Embossing folder
Twine

Hope you can join us for the challenge over on the FB page .....


I would also like to join in the challenge over at Naughty or Nice


Are you feeling the love - Naughty or nice challenge

Thanks for popping over today
Hugs Sally xxx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS style card Sally the embossing the image both look truly wonderful
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Sally! I see you don't live too far away as I'm a Birmingham lass. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Naughty or Nice, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! The image is perfectly coloured, and I really like that embossed background, too. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...