Followers

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Sorry I forgot.......


Morning to you all,
Hope you are all doing ok....special wishes and hugs to those of you who are not feeling too good at the moment.  Especially for you Mum, hope you start to feel better real soon.


I have a card to share today that I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and pencils.  I think the two mediums work really well together and you can get a great result.


Heres the colours for you:

 
Elephant - TB1 TB3 CT1 65, 68, 74
Grass - CG3, 57, 58
Flowers - 34, 37, 33
Mouse - 104, 87, 9
Background - OR1, 15, 19


Image - Rachel Anne Miller - Crafters Companion 

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a good day.
Hugs Sally xxx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sally, love the cute image & your wonderful colouring.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally this is totally full of cuteness and delight I adore that fabulous image also the wonderful colours and design a super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! fabulous colouring - beautiful image too. I've just bought this stamp (and a few other Rachelle Anne Miller stamps) so this is fantastic inspiration :-) Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love this Sally, great image and fabulous colouring.
    Love your new image too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card, Sally! I love the papers with that cute image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...