Followers

Friday 6 March 2015

Happy Birthday Mum

Happy friday to you all...... and a Very Happy Birthday to you Mum!   Hope you have a lovely day.

I am so glad it's Friday this week as it certainly has been a week for me and not really in a good way but hey ho we have to soldier on :)


Here is the card that I made for Mum using cute bears from LOTV and of course my Spectrum Aquas




The Spectrum Aquas are used are desert, fawn, kingfisher, wild flower,yellow, crimson, purple
Crafters Companion Water colour card
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen - my new favourite thing


Hope you have a good day whatever you are doing.
Thanks as always for visiting and any comments you leave.

Bye for now.
Hugs Sally xxxx

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...