Followers

Thursday 5 March 2015

Use a Sentiment

Morning to you all.....hope you are having a good week so far.
Mine has been a busy one and I am so looking forward to the weekend already!

There is a new monthly challenge over at Spectrum Noir and the theme is a nice easy one for you to join in with.....  Use a sentiment.

I made this card for the challenge using a LOTV image

Coloured with Spectrum Aquas
bud green, moss, slate, desert, gold, sunflower,blossom, scarlet, red violet, amber

This card make me think of Spring.....I think it is definitely on it's way :)

Hope you can join us for the challenge...you just have to use Spectrum Noir products.

Have a good day.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Sally xxx

1 comment:

  1. Stunning colour palette Sally, I love it! Beautiful image and great layout. Gorgeous. Jayne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...