Followers

Sunday 18 April 2010

Just Cute Bears Challenge # 13

So how has your weekend been.....why do they always go so quick.  I thought I would join in the challenge again at Just Cute Bears........

This weeks challenge is  "One for the Boys"

For this I have created a gate fold card.....I haven't made this style of card for quite a long time, I think it works quite well though.

Image - Prairie Fairy Designs - Honey Bear - Coloured with Copics
Background Paper - DCWV - Linen Closet  & Coredinations
Embossed front panel with Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder  and then Chalked
Letters - Papermania.

Thanks for looking.
Hugs Sally xx


5 comments:

  1. What a sweet bear. Looks as if he really likes honey. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab male card, such a cute image!

    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your fun teddy card! thanks for joining in with us at Just Cute Bears this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card for a bloke, and love the teddy. Thank you for joining in the Just Cute Bears this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...