Followers

Sunday 4 April 2010

Make a Wish

It's me again.
Well hope you have had all had a lovely day and not eaten too many choccie eggs!!!
I'm not usually a great fan of fairies but I saw a set of Pergamano clear fairy stamps and couldn't resist them.  I have used one of the images on this card.
Stamped image coloured in with Copic pens.
Background paper - My Minds Eye - Laundry line - Martha Stewart border punched border.
Image matted onto Coredinations paper.
Satin ribbon - from stash.
Flowers - Papermania and Prima.
Centre of flower - card candy - Craftwork Cards
Sentiment - Papermania

Thanks for looking.
Hugs Sally xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...