Followers

Monday 9 May 2011

Cookies in a Jar


Hello there hope you have all had a good day.For this weeks Make it Monday  I thought I would share a post from last year which is the Cookie Jars.   If anyone would like more details there are some on my Blog that I decorated as Christmas Gifts with snowflakes on the top of the jar and feel free to contact me here if you would like the recipes.    I got the jars from Ikea and I think they were only 89p each....what a bargain.

Anyway thought this might be something new to some of you.


Place all the dry ingredients in layers in a jar.  Attach the method and ingredients to the jar and there you have a lovely gift.
Thanks for looking.
Hugs Sally xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sally

    Wow, what a fabulous gift idea!! I have not seen this done before.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is just a fabulous idea Sally!

    I think Id like to give this a try for later in the year.

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea!...

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...