Followers

Sunday 22 May 2011

Christmas Club - Christmas Tree Ted

Margaret certainly set us a challenge for the last fortnight but it was great fun.
So we had to make a card to include 
.snow... Christmas tree ...glitter.....berrys....and not square..
I have just today discovered circular easel cards....I have seen some great ones in blogland but today is my first attempt at making one (I think you will be seeing a few of these over the coming weeks as I have made 3 today!)


The image is Penny Black Christmas Tree Ted - Coloured with Prismas
Paper - DCWV
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Gems (Berries) DCWV
Glitter - Stickles
Small Trees - Tonic Studio punch


Have a look at the other great cards that the girls have come up with  this week.  There is a list on my side bar.
Hope you are all having a good weekend.
Hugs Sally xxx

13 comments:

  1. WOW Sally this is just amazing. You know I keep seeing these circular easels and thinking how lovely they are, but daren't have a go myself! Did you use the Go Kreate dies? Hope you are having a good weekend .... its a little windy here today isn't it? Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sally great image and lovely shape.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally,
    Great circular easel card,i've seen these around too but not been brave enough to make one lol,are they easy to make?Fab image,great colouring.
    Love your card from yesterday too,fab image and colours :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really brilliant, Sally! I've been thinking of making a circle easel card - yours looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Sally! such a sweet image and beautifully coloured too hun...and great shape easel!

    have a lovely afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ticked every box great one Sally love that image.....hope you had a good weekend take care Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sally, love the colouring and the shape.Really lovely.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Sally, never tried a circular easel before but might have too now! Love the image too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah its just adorable Sally, I love that shape too and what a gorgeous little stamp. Your shading is so perfect. Brilliant card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Sally, hope you had a good weekend too.
    I love circular easel cards... yours is gorgeous, love the ted fabulous colouring.
    Hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Sally this is a stunner!

    Well youve beaten me to try a circle easel, I really MUST give one a go!!

    Well done you on getting all of the requirements on your card, Im trying to catch up with mine but dont think I have any image suitable!!

    Keryn x

    ps, I havent forgotten!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE it !! What a great image you used.
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sally
    Love the circle easel....looks Fab...and sweeeet image ....
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxxx
    Will be in Cov on Thurs till Wed...but not sure where i`ll be ....
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...