Followers

Thursday, 5 May 2011

Forever Friends May Monthly Challenge - Recipe

I can't believe we are into May already the year seems to be flying by.  I think for me as my job revoves around school terms the months just whizz by.

So its time for another Monthly Challenge at Forever Friends. This time we had a recipe to follow
  • 3 design papers  - My Paper is Tulip Linen Design Paper from Do Crafts
  • 3 embellisments  - Flowers made using Papermania Flower Punch
  • 3 colors - I chose pink, green and white
The image is coloured with Copics.
I have also used Bakers Twine and the sentiment is from a Penny Black set.

It would be great if you could join us this month.  Don't forget to check on the rest of the DT for their great creations.

Have a great day.
Hugs Sally xxx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sally, love the sweet bears.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo sweet, Sally - will play this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh just gorgeous Sally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww so cute, love the image,could you tell me what its called.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card in those pastel colours and a lovely cute image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Sally.
    Syue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image Sally and fab colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those sweet little bears!!! I love your adorable card all in the pinks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...