Followers

Saturday 1 January 2011

Christmas Mailbox

Instead of making a traditional card for my parents for Christmas I made them a Mailbox and but a note tied up with ribbon inside.

I used a template from My Time Made Easy  which you can see by clicking on the link. There are some great projects and the template was easy to use.

If I remember correctly the holly paper was from a Forever Friends paper pack.
I added stickles - Frosted Lace for the snow.  Even this just had to have a bit of sparkle!!! Maybe I should try and make a card that doesn't have any glitter this year.....now that would be a challenge.



Thanks for looking.
Hugs Sally xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a wonderful mailbox its gorgeous Sally.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your parents loved it! It looks Fab, great colours. I will have to have a go at one of those.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...