Followers

Sunday 9 January 2011

Quick Decoupage Cards

So only half an hour to go until Dancing on Ice 2011......  I have to say I love this program and am looking forward to this years show.

Decoupage was one thing that I used to do a lot of when I first started making cards.  Since I have got into rubber stamping I always feel like its cheating to make cards like this I saw some of the new designs that Trimcarft have brought out and decided they would make some really quick cards.

The first one is from the "Basil & Buttercup" Decoupage Pad


The second one is from "Fairy Cupcakes" Decoupage Pad 



and finally one from "The Mackenzies" Decoupage Pad

Thanks for looking.  Whatever you are up to enjoy your evening and hope the week is a good one.

Hugs Sally xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is really gorgeous - I love your blog. Sorry I have not been around in a while. I also wanted to wish you a very Happy New year - if I have not already done so.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...