Followers

Sunday 2 January 2011

Saturday Challenge - Buttons and Bows

I have made this card using another stamp from Ladybug Crafts Ink and it is called Wagon Full of Cupcakes.
I am entering it into the challenge at Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge which this week is Buttons and Bows.
The image is coloured with Copics. The cupcakes have stickles and Glossy Accents as highlights.
The Background Paper is from Forever Friends.
The Buttons are from Papermania and the ribbon is from my stash. Sentiment from Craftwork cards.




Hope you have all had a good day.
We have been into town and Mike has bought a new toy.......... an iPad  which he is getting set up at the moment. I am hoping it will be a joint toy for us both Lol!!!!
Enjoy your evening.
I may be back later with a couple more cards if not I will catch up with you all soon.
Thanks for looking.
Hugs Sally xxx



3 comments:

  1. Really sweet! card. Great image! Enjoy your ipad, my husband will be very jealous!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sally, nice and bright after all these miserable dull days we have been having.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card... so sweet and so yummy!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...