Followers

Sunday 10 April 2011

Christmas Club

It was my turn to choose the theme for the fortnight and I came up with a simple sketch.


For my card I have used a High Hopes Rubber Stamp called - Havin a Ball Snowy
Coloured with Promarkers
Papers - DCWV
Card Candy - Craftwork Cards
Sentiment - Hero Arts

 Looking forward to Keryns Challenge for the next fortnight.
Hope you are all having a great weekend.  I had a great day at Ally Pally yesterday with my bestest friend Robyn.  I did see Sylvie in the queue when we were waiting to go in but then didnt see her again.  Sorry Sylivie...hope you had a great time too.
Enjoy your day whatever you are up to.
See you all soon.
Hugs Sally xxx

9 comments:

  1. Its gorgeous Sally, I love your little snowman, he is sooooo cute. Hope you got lots of new stash yesterday lucky ducks:)
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby sketch, Sally! Love the DPs and that cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little snowman and brilliant sketch this fortnight, glad to hear you had a good day yesterday, wish I could go.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Sally, lovely and bright just perfect for the festive season!

    Sounds like you had a super time yesterday!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Sally, love the snowman and the papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet !!! Just loving the snowman. Have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Sally and great sketch!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sally love your card...made me smile and laugh...joyful that the word I was looking for a really joyful christmas card...its fun to see all the different cards from 1 sketch loving this ...hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sally! shame you wasn't at Ally Pally yesterday too Sally, would have loved to have seen you hun. Hope we get to see some stash!. Fantastic card Sally and thankyou for the great sketch. Love your Snowman and those papers are very nice. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...