Followers

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Penny Black Challenge 145

Hope you are all doing ok.
Its a while since I joined in with the fun at Penny Black Saturday but I really wanted to use one of my new Penny Black images :)
So this week at Penny Black Saturday the challenge is to follow this sketch that the lovely Domi has come up with

For my card I have used
Image - From Mimi in Paris set
Coloured with Promarkers
Paper - DCWV and Stella and Rose My Minds Eye
Flowers - Prima and Papermania with Card Candy for the centres
Border Punch - E K Success
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

Thanks for popping over.
Have a good day.
Hugs Sally xxx

8 comments:

  1. Oh, she is super sweet, Sally!!! I love how you've used those scallop borders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet is this !!! LOVE your colours too.
    Great to be working with you on FF Monthly DT
    Hugs

    Ike (aka Suzy) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweet image Sally, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is so sweet Sally - lovely image and fab papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya, how cool does Mimi look in her beret? Fab card, thanks for joining in this week at Penny Black,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab image and fab colours Sally, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so sweet sally.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...