Followers

Saturday 2 April 2011

Look who got married.........................

Its the gorgeous Teddy Bo and Teddy Bea......don't they look adorable.



To make the card I used cream pearlescent card stock....the heart was cut using my Cricut
Image coloured with Copics and added glitter.
Flowers I think were Prima and have Card Candy for the centres.
The sentiment is from Forever Friends.

Hope your Saturday is going well.......I'm not sure where the day has disappeared to :(

I just want to say a big HELLO to my lovely new followers glad you could stop by.
Well I am off to make a card for my first Forever Friends monthly challenge.
Hopefully be able to catch up with you all before the weekend is over.

Hugs Sally xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Simply stunning Sally...love the image and beautiful shaped easel card..

    have a lovely weekend...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! Tammy is so loving this card...the shape...everything...and of course the wonderful Teddy Bo stamps. Hugs Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fab shaped card..love it! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally oh it's gorgeous fab image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous wedding card Sally. Love the shape
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Sally, love the shape and fab image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sally
    Fabby ...stunning
    hugs
    sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...