Followers

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Just to Say and Candy Winner

Well as you have probably noticed blogging is taking a bit of a back seat at the moment.
Work is stupidly busy and on top of that we are trying to sell our house.....we have had a lot of interest so far and it has only been on the market just over a week so fingers crossed :)
Sorry to my fellow bloggers that I havent made many visits to you recently, hopefully normal service will resume soon :)


So I had a little candy up for grabs on The Christmas Blog Hop and the winner is Number 10 Cathy.........please email me at sally.astill@hotmail.co.uk so that I can arrange to get your
candy in the post.


I thought I would share this cute Humphreys Corner card with you that I made a while ago.  It is another image that I managed to colour while we were on holiday.

The stamp set is from Crafters Companion



A simple layout again, image coloured with pencils.
Paper MME
Twine and button from stash
Sentiment came with the image.

Thanks for popping over.
Have a great day.
Hugs Sally xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Well that's just not good enough Sally!! LOL - seriously sometimes life gets in the way, we've all been there. Good luck with the house sale, I'm sure it will sell very soon! Your card is fab, I love these images. Have a great day. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this gorgeous card Sally ,fabulous image.... goood luck with the house sale.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally, Exciting times ahead with a new home, fingers crossed yours sells quickly. Not surprised you haven't time to craft hun, though this one is ever so sweet. Congrats to your winner.
    Take care.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humphrey is adorable as usual:) Here is to hoping you are able to sell quickly,
    thanks for a chance at winning, I am thrilled and have emailed you
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your adorable card Sally and good luck with your house sale, very exciting!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, that is gorgeous, Sally! I love your soft colouring and the twine with button finishes it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again! Just read your news on my post - WOO HOO!!! Fantastic honey - I will cross everything in the hopes it all goes smoothly!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...such a sweet image and love the twine and button.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow very cute Sally!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...