Followers

Sunday 26 August 2012

Ready Teddy Go Birthday Blog Hop Winner

Good evening to you all,
Hope you are enjoying your weekend so far.

Its time to announce the winner of our Birthday Blog Hop at Ready Teddy Go so pop over to the challenge blog to see if you were the lucky winner.

Quite a few of the DT had hidden prizes so make sure you visit their individual blogs to see if you were chosen for a hidden prize.

The winner of my hidden prize is number 25 - Tanya  ......... please email with your address details and I will get your prize in the post.

 
 
You still have until the end of the month to join our challenge at Ready Teddy Go which is Anything Goes.....all you need to do is make sure that you use a Teddy Bear as the main image.
Hope to see you over at the challnege.
Enjoy your Bank Holiday tomorrow.
Hugs Sally xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Aw yay! Thanks so much for choosing me to win this fab prize! I e-mailed you with my address :) I used the e-mail I found on your profile page, hope it's the right one :)

    Thanks again Sally!

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...