Followers

Sunday 12 September 2010

Christmas Card - C4C54 and Crafty Emma Easel Christmas Card

How has your weekend been?
We have had a lovely weekend......Yesterday Mike and I were taking photographs at a friends wedding and although it was quite stressful to begin with as the day went on it was actually a lovely day.  For our first attempt.....I can only take a bit of the credit as Mike took most of the photos but we actually did ok!!!
Today I have made a card for two Challenges
Crafty Emmas Challenge  - Easel Christmas Cards
Crazy 4 Challenges - Red Black & Kraft

I used Kanban Clear Stamp Images coloured with Copics.
Background paper - Papermania & Coredinations
Martha Stewart Snowflake punch.
Sentiment - Kanban Clear Stamp


Thanks for looking.
Hope you all have a good week.
Hugs Sally xxx

5 comments:

  1. So adorable! I love how you stamped the image inside the card so that the front can stand up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally, this is sooooo adorable! I love the little teddy bears, especially the one that looks like he is sucking his thumb! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, sorry I have not been to your blog recently

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally,
    So pleased your weekend went well. I spent mine at the Harrogate papercraft show. You know collecting even more stash that we all really NEED...not.
    I did pick up some things i've not tried before so hope to play with them soon.
    Love your card the paper is so delish and such a cute bear. The snowflake is awesome I need to use mine.
    Have a fun week,
    hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally
    aww fabulous card, super cute image,thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...