Followers

Saturday 25 September 2010

Some Quick Christmas Cards and Christmas Pails

So how was your Saturday?   I have completely chilled out and have spent most of the day in my craft room/office.  The plan was to tidy up!  I think its looks worse now than when I started this morning........
I have been playing with my new Penny Black Jolly Friends clear stamps and Mimis Christmas stamps.  I decided to make some really quick and simple cards......just the image and a stamped sentiment.  I have just added a couple of them here for you.



The other thing that I have finished today is decorating some more paint pails for Christmas Gifts. I have filled these ones with Crayons.
The images are coloured with Copics.
Background papers are from Kars and Craftwork Cards and I have punched the edges with Martha Stewart snowflake and scallop dot punches.
Ribbons from stash.

I have some more things to share but will save some for another day.



Enjoy your evening.
Thanks for looking and popping over.
Hugs Sally xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sally! Your simple cards are soooo cute, perfect for those quick Christmas acrds we all need to send. I love your little crayon filled tubs. Any child would be thrilled to receive one of those!! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sally, these are so adorable! I love Penny Black stamps! The paint pails are such a wonderful idea and the children will love them! You are so talented girl!
    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally,
    Hope you're ok,
    I've been really busy so i'm catching up with your creations for last week.
    I love the tee light card must have a go at this. The christmas pails are gorgeous where do you get the pails from.
    All your cards this week have been amazing and you colouring is spot on... wonderful.
    Lots of hugs cherie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...