Followers

Saturday 18 September 2010

I Won............

I actually can't beleive that I won The Penny Black Challenge Week #117!!!!!
It really cheered me up.  I received my winning stamp on Thursday and have managed to make a really quick card with it this afternoon.

The Stamp is called Join the Party


I coloured the image with Promarkers.
Background paper DCWV Spring stack
Martha Stewart Scallop punch, sentiment from Craftwork Cards.




Hope you are all having a good weekend so far.
I am planning on making time for lots of crafting this weekend so hopefully will have some creations to share.
Thanks for looking.
Hugs Sally xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. A well deserved win. Now enjoy your prize. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...