Followers

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Pollycraft Challenge #60


Just a really quick post to show the card I made for the Pollycraft challenge
Christmas with no Red or Green

The Forever Friends Image is coloured with copics
Snow globe card - from free template in craft magazine
Background paper from stash
Snowflkakes MS punch with stickles to decorate
Sentiment Craftwork Cards


Thanks for looking and hope you are all ok.
Hugs Sally xx

sorry the lighting wasnt very good for taking the pictures :(

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it Sally!! I use blue and white for my Christmas decorations every year. This is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty.. I love the snow globe shape and it looks gorgeous in ice-blue.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Sally I like the snow globe shape and your choice of colours. Just been on my blog thank you for my award. By the way your scones and biscuits look very tasty you can't beat home made cakes, I love to bake myself love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such a beautiful card Sally, I love the style & gorgeous colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...