Hello to you all,
Hope you are doing ok and enjoying the Summer :)
I have managed to make some cards today and wanted to share the very cute Lorry Bear from LOTV ......I think this is one of my most favourite stamps and I love colouring him in.
I made a different shape card today and ended up making a few....as you know I usually make square cards but this gave me a whole new way of looking at a piece of card! Lol!
The image is coloured with Polchromo pencils blended wit Zest it.
Cardstock is Anna Marie designs and Paper Mill Direct.
Ribbon - Hobbycraft
Twine - From stash
Thanks for popping over.
I would like to enter the following challenges
Simply Create Too - For a child
Creatalicious Challenge One for the Boys
Whimsy Stamps CAS
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Hugs Sally xxx
Saturday Challenges
17 hours ago


Adorable card Sally, love your colouring.
ReplyDeleteHugs Wendy xx
Gorgeous CAS card Sally x Susan x
ReplyDeleteGlad you managed to get some crafty time in today Sally.
ReplyDeleteYour card is gorgeous. Get shape and adorable image
Hugs Kelly
How cute Sally - love the green ...and like you am stuck in a square rut xxx
ReplyDeleteFabulous CAS! Thanks for joining at Simply Create Too: For A Child
ReplyDeleteHugs
Dewi
What a fabulous card Sally, great stamping and use of colour too, love it!
ReplyDeletehugs
Glenda
He's a fun character Sally......and I like your layout....and colouring....you must have enjoyed making the card, lovely....hugs Margaret
ReplyDeleteAdorable card Sally, love the image and gorgeous colouring. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x
ReplyDeleteaww, this is such a cute CAS card and so beautifully coloured! an adorable little teddy.
ReplyDeletelinda
awww - such a sweetie and i love the shape
ReplyDeletesorry not been around much - making the most of the good weather and my new caravan
Lisa x
Hi, Sally: Your card “For a Child” in our Challenge #44 is so cute–love the image! Thank you for joining us.
ReplyDeleteDiane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com
Your colouring is absolutely fabulous. Love it! hugs from South Africa.
ReplyDelete