Followers

Monday 19 May 2014

Elephant holding Flower......

Morning ......Happy Monday....
I have admired the fantastic images illustrated by Lee Holland for a while now but never had the chance to have a play.  I have seen a few cards using these images around blogland and FB so just had to join in....

I was quite productive at the weekend and managed to make a few cards and here is one of them...isn't she just the cutest.

Had a play with Moldiv app on my phone for the second picture too.....I think there may be a few of these arty type pics appearing on my blog posts now!





Coloured with Polychromo pencils
Paper - Craftwork Cards
Stitched Circle Dies MFT
Sentiment - Craftwork cards

Have a fantastic day.....hope the sun is shining still :)

Hugs Sally xxx

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is so cute and I absolutely love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, I love the colours and layout. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Sally I love the colours you have used.
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Sally!! :) And I love the colours too!! :)
    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable Sally. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely beautiful, love the colours.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just too cute Sally, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card Sally.

    Love the cute image and clean look you have achieved.

    (I am trying hard not to look too closely at the stitched circle dies!! LOL!!!)

    Hope all is well with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute, I had to go buy this image xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...