Followers

Friday 16 May 2014

Holly and/or Ivy and Saying Goodbye to Winter Wonderland

Morning to you all and Happy Friday.

Well this is going to be quite sad as this is my last card as part of the DT at Winter Wonderland....  I have been on the team since 2011 and it it was one of my first DT positions.  I want to say a big thank you to all team members past and present for being such a lovely team to work with.  
I am hoping to sell a few more cards in a couple of different outlets so need to concentrate on that but you will see me in blogland I'm sure.

So this week the theme is Holly and/or Ivy

My card is CAS!........



This card is made usingTim Holtz holly wreath die
Added some liquid pearls, stickles and twine.
Sentiment - Craftwork cards

There are two great new team members Claire and Rebecca......hope you will pop over and see what they have created.  
We have two fantastic sponsors this week


Crafty Sentiments

A choice of 3 digi images for the winner


So this is me saying Goodbye to Winter Wonderland.

Thanks for popping over.
Have a great day and a lovely weekend.

Hugs Sally xx



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sally the W on W always looks so classy and the touch of red sets it off beautifully x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card Sally, I love the WOW and little splashes of red.
    Sorry you are leaving us, keep in touch.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad after being on the team for such a long time :( I am sure they will miss you.

    This is such a gorgeous Xmas card - the red really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful white on white card, with just the right splashes of color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS Christmas card Sally, I love pretty die and twine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...