Followers

Sunday 18 May 2014

Happy Birthday to Ewe

Good morning,
For those of you who are regular followers of my blog you know that I like all things cute ..........so the latest release at Ladybug Crafts Ink has gone straight into my new faves!!!!

If you haven't seen them already you need to pop over and check out the fab images from the new Eunice and Ramsay collection ......  In the shop you will also see a sample card made up with the image from one of the Ladybug Crafts DT....I don't think you will be disappointed...so what are you waiting for....

Here is a card that I started on Friday evening and finished this morning.
The image is called Eunice's Prezzies




Image coloured with Polychromos
Eunice - Cold Grey IV, Warm Grey V, Cold Grey V -
PresentsMay Green, Dark Cadmium Orange, Dark Cadmium Yellow, Light Purple Pink, Light Phthalo Blue
Fluffy Stuff from Woodware for the wool
Stckles - Star Dust
Paper - from stash
Sentiment - Computer generated
Bunting Die - Simple Banner Memory Box

Hope you have a lovely day and that you have sunshine....it is shining here so far.
Not sure what we will be up to today but I know the grass needs cutting!

Thanks for popping over.
Hugs Sally xxx

7 comments:

  1. Love this Sally! Love how the sheep looks so fluffy too. Hope you are enjoying the sunshine. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Sally, love his fluffy coat!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card.Love fluffy Eunice.The images are just adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the bunting and your colouring is second to none as always.
    Have a good week.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card Sally, such a cute image and I love your colour combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute Sally...gave me a smile love it! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous, I love the greens and blues on this one, green is my fave colour xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...