Followers

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Killer Heels at Ladybug Crafts Ink

Morning lovely crafty friends....and non crafty friends if any are reading this!

Hope you had a lovely Bank Holiday....I am not even going to mention the weather as it was just ...........well typical.  We did manage a walk on Sunday which we thoroughly enjoyed.

Enough waffle I am here today to share a card for the latest fortnightly challenge over at Totally Ladybug Tuesday.

The theme this week is Monotone and we are showcasing images from the Killer Heels collection.  Now anyone who knows me well will know how me and shoes....well girly shoes with heels don't really get on...boots, flip-flops and bare feet all the way for me.....

Here is my card using the image called Masquerade


As always the image was coloured with Polychromo pencils

Twine from stash
Stitched Circle die from MFT
Scallop Banner die I think from Memory Box



Hope you can join in with the challenge.


Thanks for popping over today.
Hugs Sally xxx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sally I'm just the same with shoes but these do look lovely. Have a good day.
    Gemma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, Sally. As always, such a lovely design and amazing colouring.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card! I love these images! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, so love the red and the CAS style, very classy card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card Sally, I love the red and white combination and your fabulous CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear Sally...I love your red shoe..the way you coloring and the way you put other red paper..its inspiring...great card with that shoe Image its CAS and not so full or bulkie..Love your card....I join the challenge at Ladybug Craft Ink, maybe you would like to see my monochrome card..would be glad too if you leave me some love, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, such a stylish card!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love reading them all.
Hugs Sally xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...